Poor David’s Pub
August 8th, 2014 7:30pm
This is going to be a “Sara Hickman & Friends” show! We have Colin Boyd, Kristin DeWitt, Doug Bryan and Elizabeth Wills lined up for an amazing night of fun, friendship and frivolity! Get your tickets NOW! RJ Comer will open the night.
Live Oak Music Hall and Lounge
Ft. Worth, TX
August 16th, 2014 8pm
This is Sara’s first visit to the Live Oak and she’ll be bringing her full band. Help us make a good first impression, won’t you?! Invite all your friends and let’s make this a special night for everyone. Local fave Ed Rogers will open the night!
$15 Adv. / $20 door
Soul of a Musician Series
August 17th, 2014 7:30pm
This is a wonderful music series presented by St. Matthews Episcopal Church and Rev. Merrill Wade. The shows are held at the Spicewood Tavern providing an intimate musical encounter in the setting of a full service restaurant and bar. “The gathering interacts with the artist(s), seeking to discover some of the deeper, more soulful themes of the music.”
McGonigel’s Mucky Duck
August 22nd, 2014 7:00pm
Old Quarter Acoustic Cafe
August 23rd, 2014 9pm
For Reservations Email: email@example.com
Americana Song Academy at Sisters Folk Festival
September 2nd, 2014
The Americana Song Academy inspires people to believe in their creativity and helps develop a community that supports that pursuit.
- Artists performing at the Sisters Folk Festival arrive 4 days early to teach all aspects of msic, songwriting, performance and singing.
- Participants deeply engage and nurture their music, songs, and aspirations. Private concerts, open mics and mentor sessions are all part of the experience.
- The musical alchemy of the festival artists from “Song Camp” helps inspire collaborations and exceptional performances at the festival each year.
- Campers participate in workshops, communal meals and activities at the performing arts camp “Caldera”, a stunning location on the edge of Blue Lake, high in the Cascade Mountains.
- With an extraordinary caterer, a beautiful and powerful location, and a unique, intimate experience, the event continues to be highly anticipated and sells out each year.
2014 Teaching artists include - Steve Seskin, Anais Mitchell, Eric Bibb, Sara Hickman, David Francey, Sam Baker, Ruth Moody, Cahalen Morrison and Eli West, Keith Greeninger, Devon Sproule, Steve Poltz, Tim May, Darlingside and Heather Maloney, Phil Madeira, Bill Payne, and Rick Bartow.
Sisters Folk Festival
September 5th, 2014
Sara will be performing at several venues in beautiful Sisters Oregon over three days Sept. 5-7th.
Milton Art Center
November 8th, 2014 7:00pm
Hello friends in the Boston area! here’s a rare chance to see Sara live at the Milton Art Center. This is part of the Milton Music Series, which helps support the arts in Milton.