Americana Song Academy at Sisters Folk Festival
September 2nd, 2014
The Americana Song Academy inspires people to believe in their creativity and helps develop a community that supports that pursuit.
- Artists performing at the Sisters Folk Festival arrive 4 days early to teach all aspects of msic, songwriting, performance and singing.
- Participants deeply engage and nurture their music, songs, and aspirations. Private concerts, open mics and mentor sessions are all part of the experience.
- The musical alchemy of the festival artists from “Song Camp” helps inspire collaborations and exceptional performances at the festival each year.
- Campers participate in workshops, communal meals and activities at the performing arts camp “Caldera”, a stunning location on the edge of Blue Lake, high in the Cascade Mountains.
- With an extraordinary caterer, a beautiful and powerful location, and a unique, intimate experience, the event continues to be highly anticipated and sells out each year.
2014 Teaching artists include - Steve Seskin, Anais Mitchell, Eric Bibb, Sara Hickman, David Francey, Sam Baker, Ruth Moody, Cahalen Morrison and Eli West, Keith Greeninger, Devon Sproule, Steve Poltz, Tim May, Darlingside and Heather Maloney, Phil Madeira, Bill Payne, and Rick Bartow.
Sisters Folk Festival
September 5th, 2014
Sara will be performing at several venues in beautiful Sisters Oregon over three days Sept. 5-7th.
Main Street Crossing
September 12th, 2014 8pm
Here’s another first for Sara! Please come out and support her at the Main Street Crossing, located in the heart of historic Tomball. They have a great menu that includes an amazing hamburger as well as salads, homemade pesto chicken salad, appetizers and dessert. They also have a full service espresso bar, a great selection of wine and over 30 beers to choose from.
$25 premium reserved/ $15 reserved
Concerts at the River House
September 13th, 2014 6:30pm
Hello friends in the Spicewood and Marble Falls area! Sara will be playing at the wonderful Concerts at the River House series, which is one of Central Texas’ finest house concerts. There will be light appetizers served. Adult beverages are BYOB. The suggested donation is $20 per person. The artist receives 100% of the donations.
address will be given when you RSVP
$20 suggested donation
Please RSVP to: email@example.com
Premier Music Academy
Round Rock, TX
September 27th, 2014 7:00pm
Premier Music Academy is a unique music school providing students the exciting opportunity to learn, explore, and play music. Their concerts are family friendly and they encourage the kids to ask the artist questions about their careers and their musical journey. The concerts are very entertaining, fun, and intimate. The venue seats 100 people with a full sound, light system and performance stage.
FREE/donations are accepted
Songbird Live ~ two nights Oct. 3rd & 4th
October 3rd, 2014 7:30pm
Sara will be playing two nights at this fine new venue in Cleburne, TX south of Ft. Worth! Songbird Live is a very special listening room designed to showcase the singer/songwriter’s craft in a very intimate setting.
Seats can be reserved by contacting Tom Burkett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-489-4840
Milton Art Center
November 8th, 2014 7:00pm
Hello friends in the Boston area! here’s a rare chance to see Sara live at the Milton Art Center. This is part of the Milton Music Series, which helps support the arts in Milton.